Sunday, December 26, 2010

Funny Stuff To Write On Bachelor Cake



Christmas is now past and I wanted to wish you the first and post something nice ... but I did. Things to do at the last moment and are always too many of packages, parcels, delicacies to be prepared to greet the family and time has flown by. But today I can tell you what I have received a gift.
From my husband a beautiful portfolio of Salvatore Ferragamo brown with orange inside, my sister a book of creative sewing series Tilda I was very pleased and that now is really unexpected. My son and daughter have thought about my "studio" is now silent, and gave me a beautiful cd, mp3, etc., for that old now and lost the shots of the beautiful scissors to cut straight to the laser which did not even know existed. My grandchildren also by their children gave me a set of molds for cookies, and have in the past had made them bibs have written me a beautiful card that reads: "after the bibs we pastries. Then again
sweets, chocolate and other goodies. And so Christmas is over and now we will have New Year's Day, a holiday that I do not like very much and I spend my quiet home as usual.
Now I embrace you and greet you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment