Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good Soul Eater Doujinshi







Finished just in time to give to Matt and his parents this cover. It 's the first time I do a job like this and I must say that I really enjoyed it.

Precision work and patience but the next are already many projects and not enough time to exploit all.



Now I think the work Christmas because Christmas seems far away but in a breath here. Someone teases me because usually when I get back from holiday I say ... "Christmas is soon." It 's true it takes to work, school started again and here the lights begin to light up, the packets to travel and the preparations for lunch ahead. And every year I say, just this is the last time, next year apart from the 24 and returned to parties over. Then as usual ..... It starts with the usual "swirl."

0 comments:

Post a Comment