Monday, October 18, 2010

What Happens If You Have A Shower After Waxing?

a birthday a special one Here is the result




Tomorrow is my birthday, and so far nothing special happens every year a long time since (thankfully). The special thing is that I have received two mega regaloni.
The first was done to me by my sister Marina on Saturday. We went to Bergamo Creattiva to shoot a little 'come and get some inspiration for Christmas. Mamma mia what a marvel, a riot of colors and of course I could not resist buying clothes, stoffine and ribbons. But what is the gift? Big beautiful shot with a 3 slot to customize forms for my creations.


And then Saturday surprise, surprise my husband said, "let's go out and make your gift" and it took me
to buy a new sewing machine. But not just any, after all I've got one already and so far it has done its job very well, but a super-machine, a Bernina 380.



Ohhhhh, this is not a joke mica. And today with a day in advance of the fateful day have given me. I avidly read the instruction manual and can not wait to try it, though with all those buttons and your computer will not be easy to discover all the function and make the most of his (and my) ability. Will keep you updated on future developments, however.
PS The next weekend will be great is waiting for me in Vicenza Cleverly, they say it's beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment